Photo by John T on Unsplash

HDB resale prices rise 0.4% MoM in November

Year-on-year, prices rose by 5.4%.

HDB resale prices rose in November, increasing 0.4% MoM and 5.4% YoY, data from 99-SRX showed.

Based on the report, prices increased for non-mature estates (+0.5%) but decreased for mature estates (-0.03) on a month-on-month comparison. 

Prices likewise increased across room types, except for 5 Room, which recorded a 0.8% MoM decline in prices.

3 Room, 4 Room, and Executive prices increased by 0.1% MoM, 0.3% MoM, and 0.2% MoM, respectively.

Volume, on the other hand, dropped in November, with 2,138 HDB resale units transacted (-2.8% MoM).

Year-on-year, resale volume in October 2023  was 0.1% lower.

Most of the resale transactions in October were HDB 4 Room (45.3%), followed by 3 Room (25.5%), 5 Room (22.3%), and Executive (7.0%).

In terms of estate, non-mature estates took the lion’s share of transactions (60.7%). The remaining 39.3% were from mature estates.

Follow the links for more news on

Join Singapore Business Review community
Since you're here...

...there are many ways you can work with us to advertise your company and connect to your customers. Our team can help you dight and create an advertising campaign, in print and digital, on this website and in print magazine.

We can also organize a real life or digital event for you and find thought leader speakers as well as industry leaders, who could be your potential partners, to join the event. We also run some awards programmes which give you an opportunity to be recognized for your achievements during the year and you can join this as a participant or a sponsor.

Let us help you drive your business forward with a good partnership!