Photo from UOL

Watten House sells 74% of units since launch

The units were sold at an average price of around $3,250 psf.

Watten House sold 133 units (74%) of the total 180 units during its official launch on 2 March 2024.

The developers, UOL and SingLand, sold the units at an average price of approximately $3,250 psf, with 7 out of its 8 exclusive penthouses achieving between $11.7m and $14.5m or $3,440 psf and $3,550 psf.

Homebuyers showed a strong preference for four-bedroom and five-bedroom units.

MORE LIKE THIS: Cuscaden Reserve sells 58% of available units at re-launch

Before the official launch, an exclusive private preview was held in November 2023 which sold 102 units.

Approximately 95% of the buyers are Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents, whilst the other 5% are foreign buyers mainly from the USA and Switzerland.

“There are still choice units, including 3-bedroom plus Study (1,539 sq ft) to 5-bedroom units (2,368 sq ft) with private lifts for buyers to choose from.” Anson Lim, UOL General Manager said.

Follow the links for more news on

Join Singapore Business Review community
Since you're here...

...there are many ways you can work with us to advertise your company and connect to your customers. Our team can help you dight and create an advertising campaign, in print and digital, on this website and in print magazine.

We can also organize a real life or digital event for you and find thought leader speakers as well as industry leaders, who could be your potential partners, to join the event. We also run some awards programmes which give you an opportunity to be recognized for your achievements during the year and you can join this as a participant or a sponsor.

Let us help you drive your business forward with a good partnership!