More News
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, MARKETS & INVESTING | Staff Reporter, Singapore
view(s)

Temasek teams up with Indian IT firm for cloud platform

The JV will integrate teams from Infosys and Temasek IT arm Trusted Source.

Temasek tapped Indian firm Infosys for a joint venture (JV) to integrate their teams’ operation and manage a complex Cloud migration program to let Temasek host its applications on a cloud platform, an announcement revealed.

“The partnership will also help unlock new capabilities and technology platforms that help Temasek as the organisation continues our growth as a Singapore-headquartered investor, with a global presence,” Temasek chief technology officer Jon Allaway said.

As part of the transaction, Infosys will acquire a 60% stake in the joint venture whilst Temasek will hold the remaining 40%. The JV will be headquartered in Singapore, with more than 200 employees and contractors from Temasek’s arm Trusted Source to take part in it, together with Infosys staff.

“This development is a key element of our continued efforts to invest and have a presence in the regions in which we operate,” Infosys president Mohit Joshi said.
 

Do you know more about this story? Contact us anonymously through this link.

Click here to learn about advertising, content sponsorship, events & rountables, custom media solutions, whitepaper writing, sales leads or eDM opportunities with us.

To get a media kit and information on advertising or sponsoring click here.