Find out who won at the first virtual Malaysia Technology Excellence Awards
More than 25 companies were hailed in this year’s digital presentation.
The most outstanding Malaysian companies and startups were recognised at the second Malaysia Technology Excellence Awards 2020 held digitally on 10 September.
The Technology Excellence Awards honoured enterprises that have remarkably contributed to transforming industries through technology. For the first time, the awards were handed via visual presentation to the winners due to the pandemic.
Winning companies were also interviewed virtually to share their thoughts on winning in the prestigious awards programme.
This year’s nominations were judged by an elite panel of judges consisting of Justin Ong, Partner and FSI Financial and Regulatory Risk Leader at Deloitte Asia Pacific; Alvin SH Gan, Executive Director, Partner, Head of IT enabled Transformation (ITeT) at KPMG Malaysia; Hari Iyer, Executive Director, Advisory at BDO Kuala Lumpur; Michael Lim Jr., Managing Director at Crowe Growth Consulting Sdn Bhd; and Jade Leong, Partner, Advisory at Ernst & Young Advisory Services Sdn Bhd.
This year's Malaysia Technology Excellence Awards would not have been possible without our supporting partners: PIKOM, THE NATIONAL TECH ASSOCIATION OF MALAYSIA and Malaysia Automation Technology Association.
The winners are as follows:
- Information Management - Aviation
- Mobile - Banking
Alias Innovation Sdn Bhd
- Software - Healthcare
- IoT - IT Services
- Fintech - Financial Services
BIMB Investment Management Berhad
- E-Commerce - Financial Services
CAPILLARY TECHNOLOGIES (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD.
- AI - Retail
- Mobile - Retail Technology
DE CIX Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Connectivity - Telecommunications
- Analytics - Telecommunications
Emerico Sdn Bhd.
- Digital - Financial Services
Emgraft Systems Sdn Bhd
- Cybersecurity - IT Services
- AI - Business Services
Feigin Electric PTE LTD
- Infrastructure Technology - Startup
- IoT - Healthcare Technology
- IoT - Transportation
- Information Management - Banking
- Online services - Banking
IFCA MSC Berhad
- Enterprise Software - Computer Software
iFIBER Sdn Bhd
- Network and Broadband - Telecommunications
INFICARE (M) SDN BHD
- Fintech - Remittance
- Fintech - Payments
Kaigan Games Entertainment Sdn Bhd
- Gaming - Media & Entertainment
Karuna (Sarawak) Enterprise Sdn Bhd
- Augmented & Virtual Reality - Advertising
Ministry of Health Malaysia
- Analytics - Non-Profit or Government Organizations
- Augmented & Virtual Reality - Engineering
- Nanotechnology - Apparel
- Robotics - IT Services
Origin Integrated Studios Sdn Bhd
- Enterprise Software - Healthcare Technology
- Cloud - Payments
Petronas Penapisan (Terengganu) Sdn Bhd
- Analytics - Oil & Gas
PRIVASIA SDN BHD
- Enterprise Software - IT Services
- Digital - Startup
- Information Management - Oil & Gas
State Disaster Management Committee (Sarawak)
- Digital - Non-Profit or Government Organizations
- Biotechnology - Agriculture
Telekom Research & Development Sdn Bhd
- Information Management - Computer Software
TERAS TEKNOLOGI SDN BHD
- Cloud - IT Services
- Digital - Real Estate
If you would like to join the 2021 awards and be acclaimed for your company’s exceptional technological innovations, please email Julie Anne Nuñez at firstname.lastname@example.org
A 1970s Oil Crisis replayed in modern days
Workplace 3.0: Transforming work environments to support innovation and meaningful work
The race to gender equity for Asia’s startups
How Many Apps Does It Take to Change a Workplace?
In an era of zero-sum thinking, business leaders must unlock a mutually beneficial future